RBI's biologists have extensive experience in conducting formal and informal consultations with the National Marine Fisheries Service and U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service for projects with the potential to adversely affect species listed as threatened or endangered under the Endangered Species Act (ESA). RBI has prepared numerous biological assessments (BAs) for projects that have the potential to adversely affect ESA-listed fish species.
- Sacramento Regional County Sanitation District Echo Water Project Biological Assessment
- City of Modesto Jennings Road Phase 2 Tertiary Treatment Plant Project Biological Assessment
- Redding Oasis Development Project Biological Assessment
- City of Chico Water Pollution Control Plant Expansion Project Biological Assessment
- Cosumnes River Mitigation Bank Biological Assessment
- Ironhouse Sanitary District Wastewater Treatment Plant Expansion Biological Assessment